[geeklog-devel] Fwd: Geeklog Comments

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Feb 22 08:57:59 EST 2010

I had thought of using PLG_getItemInfo for this but as you said it needs
modification (which I am not against), and since it deals specifically with
comments and the What's new block, and I don't see this type of information
being needed by anything else, I didn't think PLG_getItemInfo was the spot
to put this functionality.

I could also just reuse PLG_getWhatsNew and add a flag to it to return just
comment information. This may be the best route actually.

Tom