[geeklog-devel] GSoC Calendar Plugin

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Feb 25 09:37:27 EST 2010

I am assuming that the core group upgrade is a go.

While personally I rather see us concentrate on other parts of Geeklog as we
already have a Calendar plugin (I know it has its issues) I do think this
project could be a great tie in for SocNet.

The problem is, they will both be developed at the same time (hopefully).
This means the mentors/students should work together to hammer out the
designs where they cross paths. There is no need for the new Calendar plugin
to have to worry about creating/editing/deleting group/friends. These
controls should be supplied by SocNet.

Tom