[geeklog-devel] GSOC Calandar plugin really?

Markus 1000ideen at gmx.de
Fri Feb 26 04:12:45 EST 2010

Yes, this is another form of social web2, something different from
facebook anyway.
If GL just becomes another facebook it does not make much sense to me
as it mostly lacks mass of users.

A beacon system or in former times there used to be "webrings" which
were quite efficient.
There coule be 1 page with 9 friend sites as mini preview and maybe on
top a search into those sites too.

This sort of intelligent connection could lead to more than just
another facebook withouth the necessary mass of users.

Markus