[geeklog-devel] GSoC idea: Versioning

Euan McKay info at heatherengineering.com
Fri Feb 26 08:48:24 EST 2010

I still have the code here if someone wants to build on it. No
guarantees as to the state (or quality).

It was called "checkout" and also was planned to allow locking of
items when they were being edited by another user. This was done by
having an "on-edit" hook, where any other plugin could check with the
checkout plugin whether an item was currently locked for editing by
another user.

Euan.