[geeklog-devel] GSOC 2010: cudn't find any reply on IRC

Dharamveer Singh Chouhan dharamveer.chouhan.cer08 at itbhu.ac.in
Sun Feb 28 17:33:00 EST 2010

Hi, everyone.
First of All hats off to the developers of such a wonderful Open Source
Software.
I Would like to work and develop with the community of Geeklog, I am good
and possess sharp skills in PHP and C++.
I am looking forward to work with Geeklog in the upcoming summer of code by
Google.
Please guide me along the right direction. Would be a great help and a heads
off start.

I know Its still early for GSOC. but i wish to have time on my side, and
prove myself worth beforehand. So, as to work accordingly and
Passionately
Regards
Dharamveer Singh Chouhan
B.Tech Ceramic Engineering
2nd Year, IT-BHU

I may not be the best, but i am certainly not like the rest