[geeklog-devel] GSoC Student Requirements

Dharamveer Singh Chouhan dharamveer.chouhan.cer08 at itbhu.ac.in
Sun Feb 28 17:58:15 EST 2010

Hi, thanks for quick reply, wondering why nobody has yet replied on IRC. May
be due to different Time zones.
Anyways, i would like to say that, i'll abide the following and work on my
application and work thoroughly, but given that i have sufficient time on my
side.
as even organizations haven't applied to google.
And student application would start 20 days after that, I would like to
propose *where should i get off starting in the beginning*.
That way, i would be able to contribute much more than just GSOC to the
community and would be able to be an integrative part of it.
Thanks in advance. Regards
P.S.: i need guidance regarding setting up the environment on my machine.

Regards
Dharamveer Singh Chouhan
B.Tech Ceramic Engineering
2nd Year, IT-BHU

I may not be the best, but i am certainly not like the rest