[geeklog-devel] PostgreSQL support has landed!

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jan 27 01:56:16 EST 2010

????????$)A!L wrote:

>I attached the
>files with the changes. I know it sort of defeats the purpose of csv

Indeed. Please just go ahead and commit your changes. At this point,
that's the best way to get things resolved.

I have no idea how many people download the nightly tarball or the
latest versions from the Mercurial repository, but an archive of patches
in a post on the dev list is certainly getting less attention than those.

We could probably also poke a few people who showed interest in Postgres
support in the past, but that won't work when they have to apply patches
separately.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/