[geeklog-devel] PostgreSQL support has landed!

ṨϮⱥȵίṥʟɑ√ yankees26an at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:04:08 EST 2010

Hey Dirk,

I fixed the double,  single quote error. Also fixed the staticpages
plugin, which was the only one that gave me problems during the
install. The other ones look fine from a quick pass. I attached the
files with the changes. I know it sort of defeats the purpose of csv
but I don't want to rush and push it main.