[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 is on

Keheliya Gallaba keheliya.gallaba at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 02:59:31 EST 2010

I would like to work on adding social networking support to Geeklog as my
GSoC project for 2010. Last year also I submitted my idea for an existing
proposal in Geeklog for GSoC. But mine didn't get through. May be since I've
been closely following Geeklog development for 1yr+ I may stand a chance
this time. ;-) My experience about CMSes has grown too, because I got to
work with many different ones last year. I've done a bit of reading too. If
you can, please guide me to resources that will give me further
enlightenment in this area.[?] Looking forward for Geeklog development in
GSoC 2010

Best Regards

Keheliya Bandara Gallaba
Email: keheliya.gallaba at gmail.com
Blog: http://galpotha.wordpress.com
Chat: [image: Google Talk:] keheliya.gallaba [image: Y! messenger:]
keheliya.gallaba [image: Skype:] keheliya
Contact Me: [image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/keheliya>[image:
Last.fm]<http://last.fm/user/keheliya>[image:
Friendfeed] <http://friendfeed.com/keheliya>[image:
Digg]<http://digg.com/users/keheliya>