[geeklog-devel] PHP 4.4 vs. 4.3

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 16:50:49 EDT 2010

Dirk,

I'd like to resurrect this topic. Perhaps soon (now maybe?) would be a good
time to broach this subject on Geeklog.net. That way people can start
planning for the next release of Geeklog to require PHP 5.?.

That, and I'd like to tell Vlad that he can use PHP 5 functionality to make
his coding a bit easier.

-Vinny