[geeklog-devel] Would anyone use Templates for staticpage?

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Jun 15 13:54:48 EDT 2010

Hi all,

This is in regards to my own feature request about allowing a staticpage (or a text file) to act as a template for other staticpages.  This is something I need since I have about 50 staticpages which all have the exact same html but different text information and images.

See the feature request for more information and comments.

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1085

I currently have a lib-custom solution that works. The question I have is, do other people have a need for this feature?  If there is enough interest I will take the time and implement it into the staticpage plugin for others to use (realizing that the admin using this feature will have to have a basic understanding of how php variables work).

Let me know

Thanks

Tom

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5199 (20100615) __________