[geeklog-devel] Looking for "beginner" tasks

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Mar 6 10:38:03 EST 2010

We will be asking our GSoC students[1] to submit a patch as part of
their application again this year. In order to make this a bit easier,
I've dropped a couple of minor issues / feature requests into the
bugtracker. I have also tagged any issues that I thought appropriate for
a newcomer (not restricted to Geeklog) with a "beginner" tag.

If you have any smallish issues (bugs or feature requests) that you
think could fall into this category, please submit them on the bugtracker.

Mantis doesn't make it easy to list all those issues, but I think this
link should to the trick:

<http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/search.php?
hide_status_id=90&tag_string=beginner>

bye, Dirk (bracing for the number of open issues to inflate ;-)

[1] insert disclaimer here about having to be accepted as an
organisation for GSoC first

--
http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/