[geeklog-devel] Google Summer of Code 2010 (core notification support )

Wojtek Szkutnik wojtek.szkutnik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 17:24:35 EDT 2010

hi,

My name is Wojtek Szkutnik. I'm a Computer Science student at the
Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland.
I'm Google Highly Open Participation Contest winner (more at
http://code.google.com/opensource/ghop/2007-8/grandprize.html under
SilverStripe).
Besides, I did various programming projects, about some you can read at
http://wojtekszkutnik.com/about/
I consider myself an experienced developer so I'm looking for a challenging
project to blow my mind ;-)
So far the "core notification support" seems most promising for me, do you
have any more suggestions about this idea?
Are there any specific features not listed on
http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/SoC_core_notification_support that you'd
like to see implemented?
 <http://wojtekszkutnik.com/about/>
Best Regards,