[geeklog-devel] GSOC - Socnet

Randy Kolenko Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca
Sun Mar 21 09:04:28 EDT 2010

That could be of use.  However that means implementing 3rd party APIs
for gmail/yahoo etc to fetch addresses.  I would hate for some sort of
gmail/yahoo exploit happening thanks to some sort of malformed request
from such a service that Geeklog would provide.

Since Geeklog's slogan is now "the secure CMS", it may not mesh with
that philosophy so well ;-)