[geeklog-devel] Dynamic Feeds for Soc

jamil haider jamil_fawad at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:03:42 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am Jamil Haider doing computer engineering from Pakistan. I was interested in adding support for dynamic feeds with access control. On the ides page it was written that there will be need for simplification of Plugin API for feeds. Any pointers pertaining to that required simplification are welcome. I am also bit confused about the scope of the project because it seems that to implement this feature I will have to poke into many different areas. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Jamil Haider