[geeklog-devel] Introduction - (Google SoC more Spam-X modules)

Sumesh KS iamsumesh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 06:43:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am Sumesh ks, From India.

I am currently pursuing Master of Computer Application at Govt. Engineering
College (RIT), Mahathama Gandhi University, Kerala.

I have been programming and developing applications for about 2 years, and
programming has always been a passion.

I haven't contributed to any opensource project, But i have developed web
based or desktop applications. I am a freesoftware activist. and spreading
free software and opensource applications and giving training in these
software.

I have good knowledge in C,C++,PHP,MySQL,QT and also have good experience in
Adobe Photoshop,Flash and familiar with cms like dupal, joomla.

My timezone Asia/Calcutta : +5:30.

I read your ideas for Google Summer of code 2010. i am interested in working
"New modules for our Spam
filter<http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/SoC_more_Spam-X_modules>".
I read the feature request mentioned in the idea list and i like to
implement these ideas.

Thanks and regards,
Sumesh ks.