[geeklog-devel] GSOC - Socnet

Jakh Daven tuxcanfly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 08:28:52 EDT 2010

Hi Randy,

I am a would-be student participant and have lurking around this mailing
list and the bug tracker for some time now.

The socnet wiki page mentions that socnet will be meshed with other project.
This mostly probably refers to core notification support project as socnet
has many components that could use core notification apis.  My question is:
What is the responsibility of socnet with regards to notifications? Will
socnet have notification stubs that will use core notification apis after
meshing? Or will socnet proceed independently and have a 'basic'
notification system?

Thanks,
Jakh