[geeklog-devel] Introduce myself

Ashish Mittal av_mittal at ymail.com
Sat Mar 20 10:09:53 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I am Ashish Mittal from India inspired to take part in Gsoc this year with Geeklog as mentoring organization.

I'd like to introduce myself. I am an under-graduate student pursuing Bachelors in CE. I have done many projects- in open source tech. as well as non-open source. My recent projects include creating website for my college festival(www.spacethefest.com - built on HMTL/CSS, major use of jQuery, and the flash part not done by me but includes the PHP scripts created by me), board game in .NET and an Augmented Reality app. I am well versed with web languages like HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript, Ajax, JAVA, .NET. Some of my past projects were UI design based projects.

I would like to participate for the Improve Configuration GUI project. Progressively, I will try to pick up a thorough insight into the project requirements and try to merge myself into this development sting.

Would be glad on recieving suggestions.

Regards,
 -Ashish Mittal
(av_mittal at ymail.com)