[geeklog-devel] Introduce myself

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Mar 20 10:35:13 EDT 2010

Ashish Mittal wrote:

>I would like to participate for the Improve Configuration GUI project.
>Progressively, I will try to pick up a thorough insight into the project
>requirements and try to merge myself into this development sting.
>
>Would be glad on recieving suggestions.

Well, there are two parts to this project: The access control and the
GUI improvements. For the access control bits, I'd suggest you start by
looking into how Geeklog's permission system works (Groups, Rights) then
see if the suggestions on the ideas page make sense or if there are
other ways to achieve this. The GUI bits, I would hope, are already
spelled out in detail.

Feel free to ask any specific questions that may arise.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/