[geeklog-devel] GSoC - Calendar plugin

Anthony Rowles aqrowles at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 10:25:48 EDT 2010

Hello all,

My name is Tony Rowles - I'm a computer engineering student at Carnegie
Mellon, and I'm interested in writing a new calendar plugin for Geeklog.
 I've done something similar in some software I wrote for a previous
employer, so I'm familiar with a lot of the calendar standards and common
pitfalls.

As I get started thinking about the design, I just wanted to ask: is it safe
to assume I can use jQuery?  I read that Geeklog will use jQuery in future
versions, but wasn't sure if that was set in stone or not.  Thanks!

-Tony