[geeklog-devel] SocNet

hitendra chauhan hiten.r.chauhan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 02:27:03 EDT 2010

Exactly, it would be better if we do not allow group member to publish
irrelevent content but there will be a problem,how it be decided about
the nature of the content,
mean to say whether the content is irrelevent or not

Blacklisting the group will allow a clean and better communication and
sharing of views.As the would be blacklisted group may post, for
examplesome script that may cause unintended action.
This problem i have seen in Orkut where clicking on the link causes
hacking of the account and after every thing goes wrong and wrong.

Coming to chat session apart from using the plugin for chat.
We can include some plugin that can help to chat from people from
other networking sites or messengers.
I don't have any idea about how it can be done.
Please have a look on this problem.

As far as the individual task are concerned. We can have photo
tagging, uploading photographs,videos etc, creating events and
notification in the calendar, keeping track of recent visitors, etc

--
Hitendra Chauhan