[geeklog-devel] SocNet

hitendra chauhan hiten.r.chauhan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 09:53:14 EDT 2010

*>I would think the community would complain about a piece of content as *
*>being malicious no?*
I understood how to decide about the nature of content posted by the
community whether malicious or not.

*>But if I'm part of a socnet group and I am not the owner of the
>malicious content, why should I get punished for someone else's
>malicious content?*
you are telling the right point that i should not be punished if I'm not the
owner of malicious content.
but sometimes what happens is someone hacked your account by some means and
other group members reports abuse for the individual. Then that account is
generally blocked by the administrator.
What to do in that case.

>If you feel chat is part of socnet, then add that to your Socnet
>application. I didn't put that in as I don't feel that socnet is a
>mechanism to deliver chat services.

I agree socnet is not a chat delivery services but if we include it ,it
would be its additional feature.

>What you just outlined is all part of other plugins or mechanisms no?

Yes, it is better to use the available plugin.

--
Hitendra Chauhan