[geeklog-devel] GSoc -Proposal:need assistance

Neerav Mehta coolneerav4u at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 12:20:24 EDT 2010

Hello ,
 I am Neerav UG student from India, I am wishing to work for Geeklog in GSoc
.
In the calender pluggin I my idea is to put it on side of the page like poll
is there  so that it will be visible everytime.
I am also attaching an image with this mail which will make clear the
appearence of this pluggin.
In this image on clicking the "more options " link calender will become
enlarge & will show futher options like making a new calender,
modifying,adding or deleting the events.
Adding remainder etc.
Rightnow I am learning the Geeklog API so will you suggest me more on
this...
Is there any existing plugin related to calender where I can get the
help????

--
Neerav Mehta
B-Tech Part IV