[geeklog-devel] GSoc -Proposal:need assistance

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 14:45:27 EDT 2010

Neerav,

It's great to hear your interest on this project.

I think your attachment didn't make it onto the email, but I understand what
describing.. Part of the Calendar project is a "calendar block". The
"calendar block" is similar to what you describe, and I think it is a good
part of the project.

Any of the existing plugins would be good to look at to see what is required
when creating a plugin. The existing calendar plugin is a decent reference,
though we're hoping for something significantly better to replace it.

If you have any more specific questions, please let us know.

Thanks for your interest,
-Vinny