[geeklog-devel] Hello World!!!!!

Akash Mukherjee akashmkj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 22:52:37 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am Akash Mukherjee a student pursuing an Engineering degree in Information
Technology based in Ranchi, India.

I have had pretty good experience with LAMP while creating a slew of
websites for different socities at my college. A number of them were built
using some CMSs- chielfly Drupal & Joomla but I have had some experience
with others like Phpdb, Wordpress and Elgg & Geeklog.
I have been part of a 2 member team and we successfully completed &
implemented a Dispensary Management System required for the computerization
of our college's Medical Centre. The system was designed using PHP & MySQL
and hosted on an Apache Server. Currently we are working on a version 2.0 of
the Management System.

I have always been a fan of Social netwoking and would definitely like to
contribute towards the development of the Socnet plugin. I would share my
ideas in the later posts as I would first like to catch up with current
discussion regarding the same.

Hoping to gel with all the other marketing members and reach the dreams all
of us have.

With warm regards,

Akash Mukherjee