[geeklog-devel] Proposal idea

William Garcia wilfer.sis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 07:21:19 EDT 2010

Hi..
I'm student Systems Engineering at UIS [1],I am interested in collaborating
with this project, my idea is develop a generator of plugins using Model
Driven Architecture for geeklog.

I have developed some projects using using openarchitectureware Based on MDA
[2], the idea is to make a "generator generic"  to build plugins for geeklog
easily or at least reduce the development time of a plugin.

What do think about this idea? this idea would be feasible?

[1] www.uis.edu.co
[1] www.openarchitectureware.org
--
William Fernando Garcia Muñoz