[geeklog-devel] SocNet

hitendra chauhan hiten.r.chauhan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 03:37:21 EDT 2010

(1) There may be cases where a user does not belong to any group.
    In that situation is it possible to have a one to one sharing of
information ?
Let say, I have created a group and some of users who are in my friend list
do not belong to any group. and if they want to communnicate with other
users without joining to the group (other users belong to). So we must have
one to one communication.
I think this should be must have feature.

(2) One more idea we can include to make a group famous in the site. By
flashing the group logo or tagline in other groups as a advertisement. This
promotion of group  will be decided by the other group members by looking at
the advertisment,if they like the group. Now if the promotion hits for a
particular group increases more and more the advertisement will be shown
more frequently in other groups.

(3)  What type of information to be shared?
      Is it text,picture,audio,video?
      if text is one of them we can have some html support.

Hitendra Chauhan