[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 idea - E-Commerce/Shopping Cart plugin

Randy Kolenko Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca
Mon Mar 22 11:07:50 EDT 2010

Keep in mind, cart extensions such as ubercart have  many, many, many,
many (did I say Many yet) users and thus people willing to support it.

Your best bet may be to do some sort of integration of an existing and
well established cart so that you're not blindsided with security issues
that are bound to arise from this.  Just my $0.02.

-randy