[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 idea - E-Commerce/Shopping Cart plugin

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:22:16 EDT 2010

I'm on the same page as Randy. There are already some really good shopping
cart/e-commerce (PHP) applications out there. Implementing one from scratch
is a bit much to take on over a Summer.

A good application for an e-commerce plugin would include research into the
different available applications and chosen one based on features and
ability (and ease) to integrate with Geeklog. I envision this project to be
a "port" of an application, where only a subset of the code would have to be
kept up to date by the maintainer and new releases from the chosen
application could be integrated fairly easily.

-Vinny