[geeklog-devel] Better look & feel in admin panel

Matias Hernandez msdark at archlinux.cl
Tue Mar 30 04:57:43 EDT 2010

've been watching and I noticed that the admin panel and the panel to create
new stories is something "old fashioned", I think (in my humble opinion)
could be improved and even simplified view of these panels, creating
perhaps a menu bar drop-down style, add some actions through pop-style
collection, generally improve the look and feel of the administration and
the various "panels" (ie new comment).

--
Matías Hernández Arellano (msdark)
Ingeniería Civil Informática