[geeklog-devel] New Calender Plugin

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:56:35 EDT 2010

Buddhika,

Everything Vlad said is correct. However, I've become the focal for
answering questions about the calendar plugin project. If you have specific
questions or want to share information privately you can email me personally
or email all the mentors at the Geeklog mentors only mailing list:
contact-us at lists.geeklog.net.

Thanks for your interest,
Vinny