[geeklog-devel] New Calender Plugin

Vlad Voicu vladvoic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 08:03:56 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 11:42 AM, buddhika wijesinghe
<buddhikawijesinghe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm a student of Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University
> of Moratuwa,Sri Lanka.
> I hope to work on your New Calender plugin project idea. I have some
> clarifications to solve regarding this project. How can i contact a mentor.
> Thanks,
> Buddhika

Hi Buddhika,

Currently, as far as I know, geeklog hasn't assigned a mentor for
everything, as the number of mentors is smaller than the number of
projects. So the mentors will be distributed after the review of the
proposals. I am sure that if you ask your questions here on the
dev-list, you will get your answers and maybe help others that try to
apply for this project (me included).

Regards,
Vlad