[geeklog-devel] Proposal idea

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Mar 31 15:51:45 EDT 2010

William Garcia wrote:

>I already have a first draft of my proposal in
>https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AXpOuYbg8051ZGNyM3NyaGZfNzdnZGI5emdi&hl=en

Thanks. The idea is really intriguing.

Here's something I don't quite understand yet: So the model for the
generator is written in a modelling language. Who would need to know
this language? Someone who wants to write a plugin? Or only those that
want to update the generator?

I have to look into this modelling language. My concern is that there's
some special knowledge required to maintain this generator in the
future. What would you suggest for transfer of that knowledge?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/