[geeklog-devel] Proposal idea

William Garcia wilfer.sis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:13:56 EDT 2010

Greeting,

I already have a first draft of my proposal in
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AXpOuYbg8051ZGNyM3NyaGZfNzdnZGI5emdi&hl=en

for the generator was tested with a thought pluguin for Poll or contact, or
that another pluguin propose for testing during the project. This would be
for the XMI design which I need to clarify.

cheers,