[geeklog-devel] Wanted: New home for Blaine's plugins

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun May 2 22:15:12 EDT 2010

Since the Forum and the File manager are an integral part of most Geeklog
sites I think it would be a good idea if we took control over them. I
haven't taken a look at the nextpro forum plugin, I am curious to see what
has been updated.

I would also like to thank Blaine as well for all his hard work and wish him
good luck in his future endeavours.

Tom