[geeklog-devel] Static Pages Plugin and advanced editor

Samuel Leathers sam at theleathers.net
Mon May 3 09:58:44 EDT 2010

Dirk, thanks for your reply.

I changed it to use the $_USER value instead of doing the extra query.
Thanks for letting me know about that. I also moved the { up to the end
of the line.

I did a diff -u this time, and I'll add a ticket to bugtrack with a
suggested patch soon. Just want to make sure I get the diff command
correct for the patch. I've attached the latest attempt at making a patch.

Also, to generate the patch, I've been copying the original file to
<orig>_old and then running a diff that way. Is this the best way to do
it, or should I have an intact copy of the tree and always do a diff -r?
Or better yet, since I'm using the mercurial repo is there some way I
can have it generate a diff of the changes I've made so far?

Sam