[geeklog-devel] Wanted: New home for Blaine's plugins

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue May 18 16:02:30 EDT 2010

cordiste wrote:

>Some geeklog community members want to know about the future of
>Blaine's plugins (forum, filemgmt). What can we do and what can we
>say?

I've continued working on the File Management plugin. Nothing
spectacular - adding support for new APIs (search, plugin comments in
the proper section in What's New). Mostly under-the-hood stuff.

It's getting close to the point of being ready for release and could use
some tests:

    http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/filemgmt/

Use the "gz" link to download it as a tarball.

http://geeklog.info/