[geeklog-devel] Web Application Gallery(IIS 7.0) and URL Rewriting

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Nov 1 18:15:53 EDT 2010

Cool re: the web application. When it is complete we should publish an
article on it.

I have used URL rewriting for Joomla under IIS 7.0 (Microsoft URL Rewrite
Module) and when you get the correct web.config file I haven't had any
problems.

I haven't tried the module with a Geeklog site yet as I have always just
used Geeklogs built in option.

When you say "So default value of URL Rewriting can be change to true" are
you referring to Geeklog or IIS?

Tom