[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Autotags Update and Tooltips

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Nov 23 09:50:35 EST 2010

Tom wrote:

> We should create a public HG repository for it plus for several other
> popular plugins that the original authors have stopped working on.

We should we looking into using bitbucket.org or Google Code for those
to make participation easier. Stuff hosted on project.geeklog.net
requires accounts on that server (and also gives you access to
everything).

> This also reminds me of your long ago Calendar patch. Since the GSOC one
> seems to have disappeared

Actually, Vlad is still around, e.g. on IRC. I guess he's just stuck
in "what now?" mode. I think we only need a plan how and when to roll
out his plugin.