[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Autotags Update and Tooltips

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Nov 23 09:34:47 EST 2010

> First, thanks for taking over the autotags plugin.

I wasn't necessarily taking it over ;-)

> Second, are you taking over the forum plugin? Have you/the team considered
creating a public HG repository > for the forum?

I don't want to take it over myself but I would contribute to the project at
some point (I have other things planned at the moment). Blaine mentioned at
one point (I can't seem to find the email) that we should take a look at the
forum included in the NexPro release as it is an upgraded version.

We should create a public HG repository for it plus for several other
popular plugins that the original authors have stopped working on.

> Is there still time for me to do my COM_newTemplate patch? I should have
it packaged and attached to the

> bugtracker in a couple days.

I would still like to go over your template replacement class as it has a
lot of features I would like to see:

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1155

Do you see the need for COM_newTemplate if yours does eventually get
implemented?

This also reminds me of your long ago Calendar patch. Since the GSOC one
seems to have disappeared and no one has worked on the Calendar plugin in a
while, I would like to see your work get integrated.

Tom