[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Autotags Update and Tooltips

Vlad Voicu vladvoic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:14:02 EST 2010

> Actually, Vlad is still around, e.g. on IRC. I guess he's just stuck in
> "what now?" mode. I think we only need a plan how and when to roll out his
> plugin.

Yes, I am still around. I am sorry for not being more impulsive in the
community, maybe if I was, the alpha was already launched. I have some
time to work at the plugin, and I will do it gladly, but I really
don't know how to handle the situation. I recently asked Vinny to make
a list of things that are not currently fine with the plugin, exactly
what we need to accomplished by the release. If you have some time, I
created a wiki page [1] so that all of you can contribute to this
list. We could really appreciate some testing and some feedback.

[1] http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Calendarv2

Thanks,
Vladv.