[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.7.1rc1 & looking ahead

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Oct 11 09:55:09 EDT 2010

This stems from the talks about a new Geeklog theme and site redesign.

I wouldn't mind for 1.8.0 to update the professional theme and get rid of
all those tables. I have been planning to check out the updated professional
theme called ProfessionalCSS_en from geeklog.jp with the idea of using it:

http://www.geeklog.net/filemgmt/index.php/1011

I would like to keep the professional theme (the updated one) as the default
for all Geeklog installs since it makes a good base for creating new themes.

As Randy suggested I also think Geeklog.net homepage needs a bit of a
redesign (theme and layout). I agree with the suggestion of a bounty for
this project (once we discuss what we want) since nobody has stepped forward
to offer their services. I see this theme also being included in the install
once finished.

Tom

PS I will be working on the OAuth support fist.