[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.7.1rc1 & looking ahead

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Mon Oct 11 15:03:41 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I had disappeared for a while due to personal reasons, but very shortly
I will be available again for work on geeklog.

Some time ago I offered to do some work on GL icons (
http://www.geeklog.net/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=90655 ). I'm still
up for the job and can deliver within a few weeks. I can also help with
other graphics and general coding, if you'd like me to.

Rouslan.