[geeklog-devel] Graphics

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sun Oct 17 06:48:25 EDT 2010

I wonder which licenses are OK and which ones aren't?

For the work that I'm doing:
I used some "tango" icons, they are public domain.
I also used some icons from "gnome-icon-theme", these are GPLv2.
I took inspiration for some icons from Ubuntu's Humanity theme, also
GPLv2.
For the icons that I drew myself I don't care.

Rouslan