[geeklog-devel] Graphics

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 11:05:14 EDT 2010

Here is the list of licenses I'd suggest:

OK Licenses:
GPLv2 or v3, LGPLv2 or v3
Pubic Domain (not really a license...)
Creative Commons (Share a like only)
Apache
Any other GPL compatible license

Not OK Licenses:
Creative Commons (any license with non-commercial)
Most commercial licenses

Not sure about:
Creative Commons (attribute licenses)
Other licenses that require attribution

You're welcome to license you're work any way you'd like. (Geeklog is all
GPLv20.)

-Vinny