[geeklog-devel] Graphics

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sun Oct 17 12:20:16 EDT 2010

I have put together the results of the work that I did so far into a
file. Of course this is not finished, but I would like to receive some
early feedback on this.

I tested this over a clean install of Geeklog 1.7.1rc1 and it installs
fine. Not sure about compatibility with other versions. Of course, no
guarantees for anything :)

In the archive you will find:
* README
  Explains how to get the install script running

* install.sh
  a script that installs the new graphics and
  moves/deletes some of the original graphics
  (this requires a linux computer or SSH access to one)

* install.steps
  a more or less human readable file that describes
  the steps the take place if you run the install.sh file
  (and those that should, but do not take place)

* sources.tar.gz
  contains source graphics, including the logo (vector files)

* graphics.tar.gz
  raster files (some don't have a source file)

* patches.tar.gz
  some patches that are required to account for files
  being moved or deleted by the install script

* geeklog-logo.png
  high resolution geeklog logo. similar to the one that Dirk posted
  the link to a while ago here on the mailing list, but the alpha
  channel problem is fixed in this one.

Here's the link for the download:
http://www.placella.com/gl/geeklog.new.graphics.tar.gz

Let me know what you think.