[geeklog-devel] SPAMX

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Aug 7 09:25:05 EDT 2011

I have been thinking of adding 2 classes to the SPAMX plugin.

One I created a while ago that restricts the number of links a post can have
and one Wayne pointed out to me that lgarner over at glFusion created. It is
based on a Wordpress plugin that uses stopforumspam.com to validate email
addresses and IPs when a user creates a new Geeklog account.

I would also add in config options for these modules to disable them, etc...

Does this sound good to everyone, any concerns?