[geeklog-devel] Anyone running Geeklog with the Suhosin patch?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Thu Aug 25 16:12:35 EDT 2011

Rouslan Placella wrote:

> I can confirm that I'm getting the same error as in the above mentioned
> bug report. However if, instead of selecting the "Install" button in
> step 2, I select the "Install and configure additional plugins", there
> is no error and the install completes successfully, including all
> plugins. So it could also be an issue with the install script rather
> than a plugin...

Do you think you could try tracking it down some more? Since you're already able to reproduce it while I would have to set up a VM first ...

I'd probably start with setting the error_reporting() line in lib-install.php to error_reporting(E_ALL) and see if that brings up anything. Also, having xdebug installed would probaly help to get a call stack to see where it's coming from.

If you don't have the time, I'll get to it some time over the weekend.