[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Unit Tests

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Aug 31 01:59:32 EDT 2011

Vincent Furia wrote:

> I'm trying to write some unit tests for some stuff I'm working on.

Thanks for trying :)

> It looks like there is an error with the class "config" being redeclared. I assume this is caused by something in the test framework also have a class name of "config". Could you let me know how I might fix this?

No immediate idea - need to look into this.

Not sure if it helps: The tests that do not require a database are running fine, see
http://project.geeklog.net:8080/job/test-framework/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/%28root%29/

But they are also running with an older version of PHPUnit (3.4.15), which may or may not have something to do with this:
http://project.geeklog.net:8080/job/test-framework/lastCompletedBuild/console