[geeklog-devel] Design dynamic-feeds

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Dec 27 11:55:23 EST 2011

No existing issues about your plan jump out at the moment.

I do not know too much about the rss format.  I assume there is a standard way to ask for authentication for whatever the user is using to view the feed?

Dirk already probably mentioned this to you but I would probably start your work based on the latest version the repository and not from 1.8.1.

Tom